Hello & Howdy from the great land of Montana Jacks!

Go ahead...Let it out.

Moderator: hemingray

Mrbanzai
Just realized teal ATV clothes are lame

Hello & Howdy from the great land of Montana Jacks!

Postby Mrbanzai » Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:13 am

Recently discovered your site as rumors and speculation of this website has been like wildfire here @ the headquarters of Montana Jacks, why my office caught on fire as we downloaded vitually every video off your site to see for ourselves if we truly had discovered the greatest website on Planet Polaris (otherwise known as earth) And i must say we have found home! I work with the one & only Montana Jack as his "Go Get It Done Guy" ( ie: Production & design manager IE: Someone has to do it)
So glad to know there are others who eat & breathe from the all knowing, all seeing Polaris Church. Bretheren let me say you all just to cool. Amen.
8)
Ride & Live Polaris MY Way Out!
Earth first, we'll log the other planets later.
If you aint got Jack's, you aint got Jack.

Thrasher
Is Totally Obsessed

Re: Hello & Howdy from the great land of Montana Jacks!

Postby Thrasher » Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:16 am

Mrbanzai wrote:Recently discovered your site as rumors and speculation of this website has been like wildfire here @ the headquarters of Montana Jacks, why my office caught on fire as we downloaded vitually every video off your site to see for ourselves if we truly had discovered the greatest website on Planet Polaris (otherwise known as earth) And i must say we have found home! I work with the one & only Montana Jack as his "Go Get It Done Guy" ( ie: Production & design manager IE: Someone has to do it)
So glad to know there are others who eat & breathe from the all knowing, all seeing Polaris Church. Bretheren let me say you all just to cool. Amen.
8)
Amen brother, and welcome to the site!
2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twin, w/Warn 2500# winch, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage, Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D

[img]http://www.tampagasprices.com/gb/Tampagasbuddy.gif[/img]

MrBill
Certified: OBSESSED

Postby MrBill » Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:21 am

Wecome aboard Mrbanzai
04 500 HO SP w/ the RZR bling rims/tires and 2 03 Bomber GTX DI

Ken
Site Admin

Postby Ken » Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:21 am

The man said....Can he get an AMEN?

Mr.Bonzai....Terry....looks like you had another nickname floating out there...

Amen, btw.

Thank god I increased the bandwidth....Montana Jacks alone would put me in the Po house.
The last words spoken before a YouTube video is filmed: "Hold my beer, now watch this..."

Regards,
Ken Hower
RTF Director
http://www.rubicontrail.org/

Mrbanzai

ya thats it!

Postby Mrbanzai » Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:35 am

Ken: Just got a call from our ISP, we have burned there T3 line in half. OMG, the back of the building is on fire wait, no its just Montana Jack coming up with another invention that i'll have to make, wait till the smoke clears, keep up the faith brother, will turn all of my club members on to this site as i am president of the Kootenai Ridge Riders ATV Club here in Libby, Montana. PS: We can hardly wait to get you guys up here in The Wilderness, bring guns ( shoot outlaws & grizzlys) Women ( in case the first suggestion don't work, "use for trading stock") and Song ( Sing bear to sleep & confuse outlaw). 8)

BearCat
Knows UPS driver on a 1st name basis

Postby BearCat » Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:47 am

Holy Shit!! AMEN LOL ....Welcome aboard....About the fire, Have the ladies cook us up some grizzly burgers...We'll put it out using the outlaws later!

BC
Polaris' don't leak oil...They Mark Territory!
[img]http://www.execulink.com/~jesten/header.jpg[/img]

dp
Is tracking a shipment right now

Re: ya thats it!

Postby dp » Fri Mar 24, 2006 10:19 am

Mrbanzai wrote: .....bring guns ( shoot outlaws & grizzlys) Women ( in case the first suggestion don't work, "use for trading stock") and Song ( Sing bear to sleep & confuse outlaw).
lol. Montana....lucky sucker.
'05 Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI

Ken
Site Admin

Postby Ken » Fri Mar 24, 2006 10:19 am

Ok..your checklist there...has a problem.

Guns? Check.

Women? Check.

Song?

What do you think this is....Brokeback Quadding?

The last words spoken before a YouTube video is filmed: "Hold my beer, now watch this..."

Regards,
Ken Hower
RTF Director

Mrbanzai

If yer bringin it up>>>>

Postby Mrbanzai » Fri Mar 24, 2006 10:38 am

Ken: Now i am frightened... if yer bringin it up... hmmmm.. whats a cowboy to do when the other feller is lookin @ him with a glint in is eye... seems to me ya needs to get runned over with my Goodyear Mudrunners fer ya get to takin that there brokeback idear to far... Aint no "Ride a cowboy, not a horse shingaderas goin on here!" :shock:

Ken
Site Admin

Postby Ken » Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:07 am

No worries...

When ever Terry gets glint in his eye....

We double up on shades...

Regards,
Ken Hower
RTF Director

oldtrucks

Postby oldtrucks » Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:59 am

Ken wrote:Ok..your checklist there...has a problem.
Libby Montana? You forgot to mention the respiratory protection. All kidding aside, do you guys consider that when you ride up there? My father in law lives outside Libby and said the problem is only in the area of the WR Grace property, sound correct?
Larry (ATV Ansel)

Finding Beauty in Negative Spaces

[url=http://www.offroadobsession.com/store]Offroad Obsession[/url]

[url=http://www.rallyontherocks.com]Rally on the Rocks![/url]

Mrbanzai

old trucks im still breathin

Postby Mrbanzai » Fri Mar 24, 2006 12:25 pm

This whole asbestos situation is so out of control ya wouldn't beleive. why right now we got EPA in town checkin fer the stuff in houses that have already been tested & cleared 2 times but no they gots to spend some mooore of my tax dollars and have a subcontractor come in and clean them.seems to me whenever their is a small problem and there is MONEY involved everyone goes beserk in rationalizing spending 100K to clean a 40K house, makes good sense to me HA. Well ive lived here 22+ years and no one i know has ever been affected by the stuff then ya gets the liberal media involved and of course they BLOW it way up and then congress gets invloved and they of course have to be large and in charge so lets throw MONEY at it certainly that will fix it. Hope ya get my drift as i dont mean to get off on a rant here,its just my opinion...( gets off soap box,quietly slides it under stage and exits left.) :?

oldtrucks

Postby oldtrucks » Fri Mar 24, 2006 12:39 pm

Ahh....Life in a SuperFund Town :lol:

We have a similar area down near Sacramento with asbestos. One day it's fine, the next it's a crisis
Larry (ATV Ansel)

Finding Beauty in Negative Spaces

[url=http://www.offroadobsession.com/store]Offroad Obsession[/url]

[url=http://www.rallyontherocks.com]Rally on the Rocks![/url]

Mr. Miyagi
Forever On The trail - RIP

Postby Mr. Miyagi » Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:56 pm

This whole asbestos situation is so out of control
I'm working this weekend for that very reason..... Was putting in new carpet at a branch and the old caprets glue has/had asbestos. The new carpet install has been delayed..... This weekend remove and scrub the floor, next weekend install new carpet...... I guess that's more OT for me. :)
05' Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI, 2.5 warn winch, tool box, front grill, rear bumper, gas pack, Magellan Sportrak Pro GPS and Collett radio.

02' Polaris Sportsman 700, ITP 589 m/s, K&N air filter, Polaris front and rear bumpers.

ACLakey
Knows UPS driver on a 1st name basis

Postby ACLakey » Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:04 pm

Welcome.