Dealers

Spin City

Moderator: hemingray

Ken
Site Admin

Postby Ken » Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:37 pm

ontherks wrote:I like auburn polaris, Jeff is a good guy and Also adrenilen in cirtus heights seem to be pretty good now.

I prefer Adrenelin...for a few reasons. Jeff is a male chauvenist pig. Steve (Eddie Bauer) on the site, bought his 800. He was desperate for a ride so Miren (my wife) took our 2 ATV's and Steve's up to Mammoth Bar with Steve and Scott (rider page).

She parks...and starts unloading the ATV's. Mind you...Scott and Steve are total newbies...they didn't even know how to load it on the trailer. So my wife is doing all the work, and Jeff comes walking over...starts Bullshitting with Steve and Scott. Doesn't even talk to my wife. Not a word.

While she's prepping the ATV's...Jeff walks over, pulls up HER seat on HER Quad, to look for the manual or tool kit...WITHOUT ASKING...without talking to her...nothing. My wife was ready to freaking kill him...and trust me...he's dead man if she wants to.

Second reason...Steve brings his ATV to Auburn to get all the fluids replaced. We get the ATV back 1 day before our Dusy ride....and when we get it back...4X4 doesn't work. While working in the nose adding coolant, they dislodged a wire to the front Differential. Jack spent 2 hours trying to find the wire and bypassing it at the trailhead of the Dusy before a 4 day ride. All they had to do was put it in 4x4, and they would have caught their error. They obviously, didn't do any kind of check.

Adrenelin on the hand...has Bill and Doug. Doug is a kick ass mechanic and knows those machines inside and out. So, I totally forgo price...and spend a little more there...because I know my ATV is going to be fixed. And like any good mechanic....when I take it in for 1 thing....they often catch another and either call me to fix it immediately, or tell me "how long I have". My last visit before the Dusy, they told me...Replace your Bendix...if it breaks..you're looking at 500-700 to fix it. So that's what's getting fixed now with the Ball Joints.

I treat my Quad like an airplane.....I do my best to find problems, and replace it before it breaks.
The last words spoken before a YouTube video is filmed: "Hold my beer, now watch this..."

Regards,
Ken Hower
RTF Director
http://www.rubicontrail.org/

Quadgoddess
Is Totally Obsessed

Postby Quadgoddess » Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:35 pm

Ken wrote:While she's prepping the ATV's...Jeff walks over, pulls up HER seat on HER Quad, to look for the manual or tool kit...WITHOUT ASKING...without talking to her...nothing. My wife was ready to freaking kill him...and trust me...he's dead man if she wants to.
Your wife sounds like she doesn't put up with too much crap. I respect women like that. I think that comes with time and life experience. I've run into my fair share of idiots.

Most "men" that suffer from MCP syndrome have much deeper issues of their own going on in their little pea brains.
[url=http://carolann63.smugmug.com/]~My Pix~[/url]

MrBill
Certified: OBSESSED

Postby MrBill » Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:55 pm

Ken wrote: I treat my Quad like an airplane.....I do my best to find problems, and replace it before it breaks.
Dude I think Your Airplane is going to need a new frame soon. :lol: :lol:
04 500 HO SP w/ the RZR bling rims/tires and 2 03 Bomber GTX DI

Ken
Site Admin

Postby Ken » Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:57 pm

My quad is about 2lbs heavier from angle iron and welding material. :)
The last words spoken before a YouTube video is filmed: "Hold my beer, now watch this..."

Regards,
Ken Hower
RTF Director

MrBill

Postby MrBill » Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:36 pm

Super Jack!! Your the man...

Chadd
Forever On The trail - RIP

Postby Chadd » Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:56 pm

ALL of the dealers mentioned above are CROOKS!!! :wink: I hear of a place in Chico, Glende Polaris they have top notch service. The staff is very educated.... And the prices are killer. Just ask Mr Miaygi He took advantage of our weekly special 800 EFI SP for $5100 OTD...
2007 Can-Am 800 XT, Full skid Plates, HMF Exhaust, Dobeck EFI Controller, AKA Zuki Eater Huh Larry.

Ken
Site Admin

Postby Ken » Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:37 pm

MrBill wrote:Super Jack!! Your the man...

Yes....A huge thanks to McGyver Jack.

Regards,
Ken Hower
RTF Director

Ken
Site Admin

Postby Ken » Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:38 pm

Chadd wrote:ALL of the dealers mentioned above are CROOKS!!! :wink: I hear of a place in Chico, Glende Polaris they have top notch service. The staff is very educated.... And the prices are killer. Just ask Mr Miaygi He took advantage of our weekly special 800 EFI SP for $5100 OTD...

LOL....sure.

And you know....I would HAVE NO PROBLEM getting a new quad in chico...but driving 90 minutes to get service? I love you man....but I gots my limits.

Regards,
Ken Hower
RTF Director

Chadd
Forever On The trail - RIP

Postby Chadd » Thu Oct 20, 2005 5:02 pm

The new quads require no service.. :wink:
2007 Can-Am 800 XT, Full skid Plates, HMF Exhaust, Dobeck EFI Controller, AKA Zuki Eater Huh Larry.

Quadgoddess
Is Totally Obsessed

Postby Quadgoddess » Thu Oct 20, 2005 5:53 pm

Chadd wrote:The new quads require no service.. :wink:

And I can get that in writing right? .....riiiight....Image

dp
Is tracking a shipment right now

Postby dp » Thu Oct 20, 2005 8:11 pm

So QG.....Bomb or Polaris??? Or is the dealer with the most votes going to determine that?
'05 Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI

Quadgoddess
Is Totally Obsessed

Postby Quadgoddess » Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:04 pm

I'm fickle.....

....but after much deliberation...I have decided on this gem.....Image

dp
Is tracking a shipment right now

Postby dp » Thu Oct 20, 2005 10:14 pm

Holly ####!

That's hilarious. Sun of a gun. It would turn more heads if he put a set of spinners on that beauty.
'05 Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI

MrBill

Postby MrBill » Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:26 am

Image I'm going for the Gold rims

Quadgoddess
Is Totally Obsessed

Postby Quadgoddess » Mon Oct 24, 2005 11:43 am

OMG.... :lol: ...that poor quad...they like em' gold....lol

I've never seen so many freaks where "spinners" are the big thing to have on your car till I came here :roll: .... :lol: