Polaris Sportsman Bumpers F/R 2005+ also cargo box

Selling something?

Moderator: hemingray

RobG
Is tracking a shipment right now

Polaris Sportsman Bumpers F/R 2005+ also cargo box

Postby RobG » Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:32 pm

I'm currently de-modding my 2005 SP800 to get it ready for sale, and since I know I'm gonna take it in the shorts, I might as well off the accessories separately.

I have the Polaris front and rear bumpers. Technically the front one is the "brush guard" -- the one that makes it look like it's wearing glasses. The rear one is the standard bumper.

Both are in excellent condition (meaning no dents or dings) but have plenty of scratches. The front isn't so bad, but the rear has the paint worn off in a few spots since I used to strap a cooler to it and the rubbing did it.

I just checked the PurePolaris site and they're selling these for $179 (front) and $99 (rear). How's $100 and $50, respectively? Or if you want both, $125.

Next... the Lock N Ride cargo box. But there's a catch. The Lock N Ride stuff broke off of the box like two years ago, so all there's left in its place are holes on each side about 2 x 2 inches. It's a double-wall box so it doesn't affect anything inside the box. But what I did for attachment was I drilled two holes through the bottom and fed 3/8" bolts through the rack.

Attached to this box are the neat little "side bags" that bolt onto the front sides of the box. They're Mossy Oak, but are pretty badly faded.

If somebody wanted this box, I'm thinking the best I can get is maybe $75 for everything.

I'm in San Jose but can bring the stuff up with me for the Miyagi ride, or I will be in that way this weekend to break in my new SP850 if somebody wanted to meet up along the way.

Please PM me with questions. Thanks!

Rob
'09 Polaris Sportsman XP 850 EPS
'08 Polaris Outlaw 525 S
'08 Polaris Outlaw 525 IRS
'02 Yamaha Grizzly 660
'05 Arctic Cat M7 153

'05 Dodge RAM 3500 QC 4x4 6sp
'06 Keystone Raptor 3814SS 5th Wheel Toyhauler