tule ridge ride

Now post your ride photos

Moderator: hemingray

dirtbikejohn
Just opened an account at Cabelas

tule ridge ride

Postby dirtbikejohn » Mon May 26, 2008 1:09 pm

the ride was great ! very very wet though, rain suits worked well , and the new trailer did its job. we made it back to hard scrabble creek and the weather was just to bad. we had to stop and make camp, it rained every night and most of the day. did not get very many pics do to how rainy it was but here are a couple of the camp and trip.

[/img]Image

Heres one of my wonderful wife who did a great job this weekend!
THANK YOU HONEY!
Image[/img]

AND YES I DID WEAR A HELMET , THAT WAS A COUPLE OF PICS MONKEYING AROUND AT THE MOON ROCKS.

BY THE WAY I BEAT THE HELL OUT OF THAT LITTLE TRAILER AND EVERYTHING IN IT WAS FINE AND DRY.
I ride an 07 eiger 400,mit-tec front hard box,26 12x12 itps,2500 warn,kc lights,40 channel cb,garmin gps w/topos,6 gear bags,rear seat or dog kennel, rifle scabbard, pistol holster,and the list goes on...................

traildad
Knows UPS driver on a 1st name basis

Postby traildad » Mon May 26, 2008 2:37 pm

Looks like a nice camp site. ATV "backpacking" ROCKS. :!:
05 Yamaha Kodiak 450, Mine
05 Yamaha Kodiak 450, Wife's
We love to go Trail Riding and "ATV Backpacking"

FishaHallic
Aka: Fishoil

Postby FishaHallic » Mon May 26, 2008 6:56 pm

That looks nice John, one day I want to be able to do that. My problem is that I will need a bigger trailer. My mattress, heaters, stoves, lanterns, chainsaws, chairs, coolers, tents, sleeping bags and accessories take up a little more room than that trailer.......I'm thinking something along the lines of a 4x8 trailer :D .
07 King Quad with a little bling,
3.0 Warn Winch
Garmin 60CSX GPS (Update) broke this in rollover.

dirtbikejohn

Postby dirtbikejohn » Mon May 26, 2008 9:10 pm

FishaHallic wrote:That looks nice John, one day I want to be able to do that. My problem is that I will need a bigger trailer. My mattress, heaters, stoves, lanterns, chainsaws, chairs, coolers, tents, sleeping bags and accessories take up a little more room than that trailer.......I'm thinking something along the lines of a 4x8 trailer :D .

actually excluding the mattress i had all of that and then some. the trailer REALLY worked well this weekend.

TRAILER INVENTORY:
1 folding table
1 camp stove
1 lantern
4 cans of fuel
2 lrg tarps
1 4 person tent
2 sleeping bags
2 sleeping pads
2 folding chairs
2 propane heaters
lantern stand,cookware box,dry food box,first aid kit,extra coats,camp fire grill.........
I ride an 07 eiger 400,mit-tec front hard box,26 12x12 itps,2500 warn,kc lights,40 channel cb,garmin gps w/topos,6 gear bags,rear seat or dog kennel, rifle scabbard, pistol holster,and the list goes on...................

dirtbikejohn

Postby dirtbikejohn » Wed May 28, 2008 8:27 pm

traildad wrote:Looks like a nice camp site. ATV "backpacking" ROCKS. :!:
thank you , i think it rocks too!